Marseille soap green – 100g
- Hygiene of hands and body
- Household cleaner : Washing of laundry (hand wash or in a washing machine) & floors
- No coloring, no additive
- Soap cooked in cauldron according the traditional method in cauldron
- Available in 100gr
Instructions for use
-Stain remover :
- Humidify the soap.
- Shrub over the stains, then wash as usual.
- Grate 40gr of soap for a load of 4.5kg.
- Place flakes of soap in the middle of the laundry, in a washing net.
For low temperature washings dissolve the soap flakes in very hot water.
- Multi-purpose cleaner
- In a recipient (bottle, spray) dilute 30gr of flakes of Marseille soap in 100ml of warm water.
- Shake before use.
- Apply on the surface to clean with as wet sponge.
- Rinse with clear water
< 30% Soap made from vegetable oils cooked in cauldron (40% olive, 40% palm, 20% copra)
>30% soap cooked in a cauldron. NO animal fat, NO chemical additive, NO preservative, NO perfume.