Marseille soap beige – 300g
- Hygiene of hands and body
- Household cleaner : washing of laundry (hand wash & washing machine) and floors
- Soap cooked in cauldron according the traditional method of Marseille
- No coloring, no additive
- Good grease remover
- Available in 300gr
Instructions for use
-Stain remover :
- Humidify the soap.
- Shrub over the stains.
- Then wash as usual.
- Grate 40gr of soap for a 4.5kg load.
- Place the soap flakes in the middle of the laundry in a washing net.
- For low temperature washing, dissolve the soap flakes in very hot water.
- In a container (bottle, spray), dilute 30gr of the Marseille soapflakes in 100ml of warm water.
- Shake before use.
- Apply on the surface to clean with a wet sponge and rinse with clear water.
<30% soap cooked in cauldron (70% palm, 30% copra)